If the information is right, iOS 10.3 would include the expected dark mode , although in the meantime, Cydia brings us several alternatives.
On this occasion I want to talk about Noctis , a tweak recently published in Cydia whose purpose is to bring the aforementioned dark mode, although that yes, only some parts of iOS in particular.
- Control center
- 3D Touch Menus
- Widgets and notifications
- Noctis, a fantastic dark mode for iOS 10
As for the tweak itself, one of its main features is that it can be activated and deactivated from the Control Center through a respring, so I recommend you install previously the tweak 'CydiaRespringFix' so that it can be completed successfully.
In addition, Noctis offers three different tones , which obviously offer a lower or greater intensity of dark to suit the tastes of each user.
On the other hand, I find it important to note that Noctis is fully compatible with Eclipse 4 , so the combination of both tweaks is key to enjoying a true dark mode.
How to buy Noctis
- Access the following link .
- Fill in all fields to be redirected to PayPal.
- Confirm the purchase ($ 2) and press back to receive a unique Cydia repository.
- Add the repository you previously received and download Noctis via Cydia as if it were from any other tweak.