Today it is normal for us to use more than one internet connection. It can also happen that due to work / study issues we connect to several in different sites. Well, suppose you get lost, some error or something. Today we are going to teach you how to see the password wifi that you have been saving in your device. This way, even if you lose it, you can have an alternative.
WIFI PASSWORDThere are several methods for this. Some faster, some shorter, but what we are looking for is that it is accessible to everyone. That's why I'm going to omit some who need root; Because I know perfectly well that not everyone has it. So, I put this, which are two or three steps and you get rid of problems.
- The first thing you need is a file explorer. Usually your phone already comes with one, and if not, you have forty in the Google Play Store. The fact is that this has to allow you to access certain folders. If not, you always have some like this that allows it.
- Once we have it we are going to address data / misc / wifi . Here we will have to look for a file with the name wpa_supplicant.conf.
Be sure to open the file in text / HTML format. For one simple reason: if not, you will not be able to see clearly the format or the wifi password .
- As you can see, you can check both the wifi password and the SSID. Thanks to this you will no longer worry about losing them. Just follow this trick again and look at it when you need it.
- Okay, we're done with the tutorial. Really easy, right?
- Warning: Do not touch or modify anything in this file. Just check it out.
Do you have any doubts ?, do you want to suggest that we do some tutorial ?, do not get cut !, we love to know what you think. Get in contact with us.