After several weeks of waiting, the jailbreak of iOS 10.2 is already a reality , so as always, then we leave you a complete tutorial so you can carry out the whole process in the easiest and fastest way possible.
Of course, how it happened in the day with the jailbreak of iOS 10.1.1, you have to take into account several factors, so from here I ask you if you do not meet the requirements do not continue with the process, as it will give error and so The only thing you will get is to have to restore your device.
As I said, the jailbreak is in beta , so at the moment it is only compatible with the iPhone 6s and iPad Pro.
- IPhone 6s on iOS 10.1 or iOS 10.2
- IPhone SE on iOS 10.1 or iOS 10.2
- IPad Pro on iOS 10.1 or iOS 10.2
- Cydia Impactor
- .ipa file needed for jailbreak (beta 1)
Step by Step Guide
If you meet all the requirements, you're in luck, the jailbreak is fully compatible with your device, so you can continue.
- The first thing to do is connect our iPhone 6s, iPhone SE or iPad Pro to the computer via USB.
- Afterwards, we must run Cydia Impactor and drag the .ipa file that we downloaded previously.
- Now, Cydia Impactor will ask us to enter our Apple ID, we do.
- Later, it will ask for a password, but it is not the one of our Apple ID, but one that we must create manually.
- To do this, we go to AppleID , we log in with our account and click on the "Create password" option in the "Create application password" section.
- When you do this, you will be prompted to enter a tag, jailbreak and a "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" style code will appear. We copy it in Cydia Impactor and press OK to begin the installation of the jailbreak.
- Once the process is completed, Cydia Impactor will have installed on our iPhone an application with the face of Kim Jong-a called "yalu102".
- We run the application, and after staying with a white screen for several seconds, our iPhone will reboot and Cydia will appear on our home screen.
As you see, the process is very similar to what we saw a few weeks ago, so if you have a compatible device, do not hesitate to follow the steps mentioned above to enjoy the jailbreak in all its splendor.
Otherwise , I remind you that Luca Todesco intends to add compatibility with other devices , and even the iPhone 7 could finally be compatible .