We are very aware of Chinese brands for many reasons. On the one hand they are able to launch mobile phones with impressive features. On the other hand they usually do so at barely able prices. An example of this conjunction is offered by terminals such as the ZTE Blade A2 Plus .
ZTE plans to launch this terminal in other markets within a few days. The launch of the ZTE Blade A2 Plus is likely to take place on 3 February 2017. So there is less and less to see in European markets.
FEATURES OF THE ZTE BLADE A2 PLUS
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus was launched in China in September 2016 and came with two variants. With 3 GB and 4 GB RAM at a price of 1499 yuan (~ 204 € / 225 $) and 1699 yuan (~ 231 € / 255 $). As for the features of the ZTE Blade A2 Plus this terminal comes with a Full HD 1080p 5.5 inch screen with a pixel density of 404 ppi. As for the processor we will have a MediaTek MT6750T processor. An octacore processor running at 1.5GHz and coming along with 3GB / 4GB of RAM. We will have 32GB of internal storage, along with support for expandable storage via microSD cards.
Regarding the operating system this smartphone arrives with ZTE Mifavor 3.5 UI based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
In terms of camera, the Blade A2 Plus features a 13 MP main rear camera and an 8 MP front camera for selfies. And if we talk about the battery offers one of the most remarkable aspects since it has a huge battery of 5,000 mAh. In terms of connectivity, it includes Dual SIM hybrid, micro USB 2.0, GPS with A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm connector. Supports connection to 2G / 3G / 4G LTE networks together with VOLTE. It also includes sensors such as light sensitive sensors, a proximity sensor, an acceleration sensor, a geomagnetic sensor and a Hall sensor. As for the dimensions, measures 155 x 76.2 x 9.8 mm and weighs 189 grams.
Here are some pictures of this terminal.
SPECIFICATIONS OF ZTE BLADE A2 PLUSHere is a summary of the ZTE Blade A2 Plus specifications :
- Display : Full HD 1080p 5.5 inches with a pixel density of 404 ppi.
- Processor : MediaTek MT6750T (Octacore processor running at 1.5GHz)
- RAM : 3 GB / 4 GB RAM
- Storage : 32 GB of internal storage, expandable through microSD cards
- Operating system : Android 6.0 Marshmallow (ZTE proprietary user interface: Mifavor 3.5)
- Camera : 13 MP main rear camera and 8 MP front camera for selfies
- Battery : 5,000 mAh
- Connectivity : Dual SIM hybrid, micro USB 2.0, GPS with A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm connector. Supports connection to 2G / 3G / 4G LTE networks together with VOLTE
- Sensors : Sensors sensitive to light, a proximity sensor, an acceleration sensor, a geomagnetic sensor and a Hall sensor
- Dimensions : 155 x 76.2 x 9.8 mm
- Weight : 189 grams
Stay tuned for Planet Network and we will keep you informed.