The latest versions of iOS replaced the old "Videos" application with a new application called "TV" that includes a new interface to manage downloaded movies and videos on an iPhone or iPad. While the video app had a direct and simple method to delete and delete movies from the iPhone or iPad, the new TV app offers have a less obvious method for removing videos from an iOS device.
We'll show you two different ways how to remove a downloaded movie from the TV app inside iOS.
If you do not have the "TV" app on your iPhone or iPad, chances are you have not upgraded to a recent version of iOS, or maybe you deleted it.
Deleting a video from the "TV" app on iOSThis is the easiest way to delete a downloaded video from the iOS TV app:
- Open the "TV" app on iPhone, iPad
- Tap any video or movie you want to remove from the TV app
- Short press the "Downloaded" button (or downloaded, depending on the language set in iOS)
- Open the "Settings" application and go to "General" and then to "Storage & Usage"
- Find the "TV" application and click on it
- Tap "Edit" and delete the movies from the TV app or swipe left in the movies to remove them directly