If you downloaded Fire Emblem Heroes for your iOS device, you may have had the problem of unexpected shutdown after a few seconds of opening the application. As with Super Mario Run, this new game from Nintendo's hand includes Jailbreak detection . So, if your game suddenly closes after opening it, this may be the reason.
Turning off the internet connection will not solve it. Fire Emblem Heroes requires a constant connection even though all its functions are offline , therefore , we are going to show you the best ways to solve this problem on your iPhone and iPad.
How to Fix Unexpected Shutdowns
To solve the crashes of Fire Emblem Heroes on our iPhone or iPad we just have to follow these simple steps :
1) Open Cydia and touch the search icon.
2) Go to tsProtector and go to your dedicated page.
3) Download and install tsProtector +8 (iOS 9 and 8).
4) Once the tweek is installed on your terminal, go to the iPhone Settings .
5) Scroll to Black List Apps .
6) Find "Heroes" in the list and turn on the switch that appears.
Once you have switched on the switch, you can play normally as any other user - without Jailbreak - would do it on your iPhone.
Maybe this move by Nintendo is a nonsense for many, as some of the iOS users will be left without playing the game if they can not find the way to circumvent their security. However, the motive that has led the company to do this is completely understandable. The Jailbreak breaks the boundaries that exist in the iOS ecosystem, and it's obvious that the company does not want there to be traps within their game.
If it still does not work for you
Some users have complained in Reddit that, even without having their iPhone modified, Fire Emblem Heroes just crashes . If you do not have Jailbreak and still the game closes when you start or not open, you can try with these methods that we will leave you below.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad.
- Force the output of the application.
- If available, download the latest Fire Emblem Heroes update .
- Uninstall the game and re-download it from the App Store.
We hope that with these simple steps you can play once and for all this new game from Nintendo for the area of smart devices.
Could you make it work? Leave your answer in the comments!
Via | Cydia Geeks