If after the arrival of Super Mario Run by Nintendo the game has not finished convincing you and you like the classic more do not worry. There are several emulators available for iOS that allow you to enjoy numerous games, including Super Mario .
Today we bring you a small tutorial with two ways to install the iNDS emulator on iOS 10 without having to have a certificate or Jailbreak made on your device . And is that after the launch of iOS 10, Apple revoked the certificate of iNDS, a Nintendo DS emulator.
Enjoy the iNDS emulator on your iPhone or iPad with iOS 10
Since the arrival of iOS 9 and later iOS 10, it is increasingly difficult to install emulators and third-party applications on the iPhone and iPad . And is that although these applications do not damage your device iOS do not meet all Apple guidelines to be in the App Store.
Installs iNDS without using a computer
There are two ways to install the iNDS emulator on your iOS 10 device, so let's start with the simplest one first. The first option is to install the emulator directly on the device , without using a computer.
- Open Safari and go to iemulators.com/inds .
- Press iNDS and choose the Install option.
- You will be redirected to another page to install the profile.
- When the process is finished you will not be able to open the emulator.
- Go to Settings - General - Manage profiles and devices , look for the iNDS profile and click on trust .
- Return to the home screen and open the iNDS app.
Installs iNDS on iOS 10 with Cydia Impactor
Sometimes the first method we have told you to install the iNDS emulator does not work correctly, so you have to go to plan B. Another way to get it is signing the certificate on your own , for which you need Cydia Impactor, but not You worry because it is not necessary that you have done the Jailbreak to your device.
- Install Cydia Impactor on your computer
- Download the iNDS.ipa by clicking here .
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer (Windows or Mac)
- Drag and drop the .ipad file you previously downloaded to Cydia Impactor . At this point you will be prompted for your Apple ID and password.
- Once entered, the application will be installed.
- Go to Settings - General - Manage profiles and devices , look for iNDS and click on trust.
Ready! Now you can enjoy the iNDS emulator. Of course, you have to know that with the free developer account you can only sign an application for seven days , so you will have to repeat one of these two processes once a week in order to continue to use it.
Via | CydiaGeeks