If you have an iPhone 8 Plus, you have a problem with water resistance - CYDIAPLUS.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, 19 March 2018

If you have an iPhone 8 Plus, you have a problem with water resistance



Currently the company Foxconn, well known to the general public, is responsible for assembling 80% of Apple iPhones that reach the market, leaving 20% ​​for the unknown for many Wistron . That yes in recent days has been placed in the center of the news to know that allegedly used counterfeit parts , in one of its factories in China, for waterproofing the iPhone 8.

This is just an affirmation of The Commercial Times, which talks about the breakdown of one of Wistron's factories as a result of this reason . The worker, for her part, denies it in a statement before the Taiwan Stock Exchange, where she stated that there was no such stop, although without going into the details.

At the moment it is unknown how many units could be affected by the use of these fake parts , but without a doubt if you own an iPhone 8 Plus, you may have a problem with the water resistance of your device. Of course, I do not think you should worry much and that is that Cupertino have already taken action and it seems that the fake pieces have begun to disappear.


And is that if Wistron wants to remain one of the important strongholds within the gear of Apple should not only correct the error, but try not to repeat it in the future . Otherwise, Cupertino will look for new companies to assemble their devices that offer total confidence.

In addition and as usual, Apple will be responsible for insurance of any terminal that may have a problem related to Wistron , one way or another. It will be difficult for you to have an iPhone 8 Plus affected, but if that were the case, it is best that you contact Apple, through their technical service so they can give you a solution as soon as possible.

Do you think we'll get to see an iPhone 8 affected by the fake parts that everything indicates that Wistron used for the waterproofing of the iPhone 8 Plus? . Tell us your opinion in the space reserved for the comments of this post or through any of the social networks in which we are present.

Via | pocketnow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad