The iPhone chips of 2018 are a thing of Intel and Qualcomm, not of Apple! - CYDIAPLUS.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, 26 April 2018

The iPhone chips of 2018 are a thing of Intel and Qualcomm, not of Apple!



The iPhone 2018 , which could be officially presented next September, will mount inside the new processor A12 , which according to the rumors will not manufacture Apple as one might think, and because of the intention of the Cupertino of depend less and less on third parties to manufacture the components for their devices.

Everything indicates that Intel will be in charge of manufacturing the chips of the next iPhone 2018 , leaving aside Qualcomm that until now had manufactured the chips of Apple devices. This has happened because of the problems between Apple and the manufacturer of components, which have to do with the legal dispute over the fees for patent licenses.


Of course, for now Qualcomm will not disappear completely from the scene , and that is that it will continue to manufacture 30% of the chips, to leave the remaining 70% in the hands of Intel, which happens to be the main manufacturer. Unfortunately for both manufacturers this situation could change very soon as Apple plans to develop and manufacture their own processors for their devices.

At the moment very few details about the new A12 processor are known, although everything points to that it will have a 7nm technology that will make it 20% faster than the current A11 Bionic , getting to equip the new iPhone with a higher speed and performance


The iPhone 2018 is already in the oven , although we still know almost nothing about them, [or even as they will be called when they reach the market  of course neither Apple nor Intel have confirmed their collaboration and we could say that we know absolutely nothing officially , except what we have been able to know about the rumors, which luckily usually shoot with enough accuracy.

Do you think we will see how Apple will end up manufacturing all the components of its devices?

Via | fastcompany 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad